The emergence of Triactol™ Bust Serum is based on the result of several careful and systematic research studies
- Numerous studies have demonstrated the safety and efficacy of Pueraria Mirifica.
- Triactol is Dermatologically Tested- A total of 52 subjects completed the HRIPT (Human Repeat Insult Patch Test) study. No adverse reactions of any kind were reported during the course of this study.
- No adverse reactions were recorded in 58 subjects who used Triactol™ Bust Serum in 2 in vivo clinical trials
Triactol Clinical Trial #1
Title: An open-label study was conducted to assess the efficacy & safety of Triactol™ Bust Serum among healthy female subjects.
- All subjects were advised to apply Triactol™ Bust Serum twice daily
- Results were taken via physical examination with interviews were gathered at day 0, day 21 (3 weeks) and day 42 (6 weeks)
- At the final visit, questionnaires were administered to assess product safety and acceptance
1. Firming & Lifting Effects
- 75% of subjects experienced significant lifting and firming on day 21
- Up to 94% of subjects experienced significant lifting and firming on day 42
2. Breast Enlargement Effect
Noticeable enlargement as early as 21 days of
At day 42,
- 81% of the subjects experienced improvement in bust circumference
- More than half (56%) of the subjects reported improvement to a cup size( 2cm) or more in 6 weeks
3. Product Acceptance & Others
Other important findings:
- None of the subjects experienced any adverse reactions during this trial1
- Reduction in wrinkle appearance & stretch marks on the bust area were reported
- All of the subjects who tried other bust serums prefered Triactol™ Bust Serum1
- 81% of the subjects experienced improved self confidence after using Triactol™ Bust Serum
Clinical Trial #2
Conducted by an independent 3rd party skin research centre (Data on File)
Objective: To evaluate the efficacy of Triactol™ on Bust Enlargement, Bust Firming and Bust Lifting
- 42 subjects :Test group (20) and placebo group (22)
- All subjects applied Triactol™ Bust Serum twice daily
- Results were taken at the 3rd and 6th week
- All data obtained were analysed using the paired t-test, ANCOVA and Chi-square test of the SPSS® 11.5 package programme
1.Breast Firming & Lifting
Significant improvements of bust angle and length observed in the test group after 3 weeks of bust serum application,
which was further enhanced after 6 weeks of bust serum application.
2.Breast Enlargement (Breast Volume)
Change of the bust volume was analysed by 3D Image Analysis GFM PRIMOS body® (GFMesstechnik GmbH, Germany) at baseline and at 3-week intervals during the 6-week treatment period
- Significant improvements were observed in the subjects using Triactol™ after 3 weeks of application and this was further enhanced after 6 weeks.
- Mean size attained after 6 weeks is +119.92cc
- The maximum size attained was +339.41cc after 6 weeks (bigger than a small (240 cc for 2 breasts) saline breast implant
3. Breast Enlargement (circumference)
- Significant breast circumference improvement was observed in the test group, after 6 weeks of bust serum application.
- Maximum improvement in breast circumference is up to 2.4cm.
- Mean (average) improvement is 0.58cm.
Test group experienced significant breast elasticity improvement compared with that of placebo, after 3 & 6 weeks of bust serum application.
The results of the in vivo instrumental assessments and self assessment studies demonstrated bust enlargement, bust firming and bust lifting after applying Triactol™ Bust Serum for 3-6 weeks.
No adverse events were reported during the course of the study!