You might be asking how to increase breast size with food, and whether it is possible or realistic to take foods that can increase breast size. The answer is yes however, it is not easy to do it. It’s not because the foods are rare or hard to find. It’s not because there are expensive either.
Well, first, let me give you what you are coming here for, that is to get a list of those foods that you can take to increase your breast size and I will explain why it is not the way forward and it can even be more expensive than other effective methods.
Foods That Can Increase Breast Size
1. Phyto-estrogen foods such as offal and seafood are source from animal estrogen, while linseed, soya beans, tofu, durian, green beans and bean sprouts are estrogen from plant sources. WARNING: Excessive consumption of certain source such as durian can lead to hormone imbalance and can even cause health problem.
2. Source of Genistein are found in food such as soybeans. Genistein is known to be the agent that responsible for promoting estrogen hormone. So, any food that made from soybeans are good for your breast such as soynuts, soymilk, edamame (green soybeans) , artificial meat like veggie burgers, fortified pastas, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, fermented bean paste and soybean oil. There are so many that I am not able to list down. You may refer to here for more information.
3. Foods that contain GLA (Gamma linolenic acid) to assist in balancing the activity of prolactin. Prolactin is intended to produce the hormone prostaglandin PGE, which is a type of hormones that helps the body to balance the biological function. It can be found in borage oil, blackcurrent and evening primrose. However, to get maximum benefits from GLA, magnesium, zinc, vitamins C and B complexes are needed to complement it.
4. Indole-3-Carbinol is another source that can help to promote good health of breast tissues through its ability to assist in estrogen hormone metabolism. This component is found in the cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, cress and bok choy. These vegetables also contain sulforaphanes that have been identified to have positive effects on breast tissue.
5. Lycopene is a carotenoid which is found in tomatoes and tomato-based products. Carotenoid is an important antioxidant. Lycopene found to be more effective as an antioxidant than beta carotene and alpha tocopherol. It’s existence is an important antioxidant protective cells from oxidation process. It is like paint on the iron so that iron does not rust. Other source of food are guava, pink grapefruit, pumpkin and papaya.
6. Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is to help keep the blood circulating in the body. A smooth blood circulation helps in shaping the body tissues healthy.
Disadvantages of ‘Breast Food’
By eating the food as describe above, can improve the size and appearance of breasts but it must be consumed in large quantities and on a daily basis. We knows that natural food such as above are good, however, a woman cannot expect to see a bigger breast size from these foods in short term. Moreover, it is not easy for women to consume these food frequently.
A woman that desires to have curvier, larger, perkier and rounder breasts should use products that are not harmful, tedious and difficult to use or costly. Serums or gels are the best solutions available on the market. Try the proven bust serum to get faster and proven result.
Or you maybe interested in a cheaper and more economical version of breast serum.